Friday, September 21, 2007

Brandy


I have been really busy this past month, and so i have kinda just been distant from everyone, but last night i got to go to coffee with Brandy, and it really made me realize how much i miss her, and how amazing she is. We got to talking about things, and there are so many qualities that I love about her, so i thought i would use the blog to share them. I think she is very straight forward, she will tell you what she thinks (HONESTLY) if you ask. I think that quality is needed because there are so many people that feel they need to sugar coat things, for me its refreshing to hear the TRUTH. secondly, it is hard to find people that have boyfriends, that can still be YOUR friend. You always end up feeling like the 3rd wheel or that they don't want to hang out with you, Brandy makes it a point that when you are hanging out with her it is just you and her. And I have never felt like a third wheel, or that she didn't want to be with me. I think that is hard to find. She really cares about all of her friends and wants to hang out with them. I just think she is amazing. She is a friend that i will have for a very long time. I LOVE HER! (:

No comments: